heat bed drops temp but then rebounds (after print breaks free)

I have no clue what is going on with this. I have ran PID autotune, I have checked bed temp with my multimeter, I have tried printing inside an encloser.I have tried abs slurry, hair spray, and glue stick all my prints pop free once the temp drops to about 100 (ABS). The bed heats up to 110 or 115 then just slowly decays but after awhile it builds back up. I have tried letting bed pre-heat for long periods (45 minutes) and same thing happens!!! This is with the red PCB bed heater that came with my Folger tech prusa I3 2020. I do have a new black mk2b bed I could replace it with but does not seem to be the beds fault since it will hit temp just unable to keep it there for a bit.

I do have some odd error messages in my console which I have no idea about. I will link to copies of all the files.

[dl.dropboxusercontent.com]

[dl.dropboxusercontent.com]

[www.dropbox.com]

Comments

• Does the cooldown happen when you start heating your extruder? Best is too check it in temperature monitor of host where you see output of both. My guess is you have not enough power to head bed + 100% extruder. As soon as extruder is hot it only heats a small part of the time allowing the bed to come back to temperature. If this is correct, your power unit is simply too weak. You shoudl see this in the curves quite easily if it break down when extruder is heating full power.
  • Turned out to be something simple/stupid! I am printing with ABS and had a fan blowing on my print!! once I changed the fan to only blow on the hotend problem fixed!! Mark this as solved if you would!!