End G-Code Not Executed

edited September 2015 in Repetier-Server
I just ran a Direct Print and it doesn't seem to be executing my End G-code.  It finishes the print and it should normally home Z but it doesn't.  I've verified that the command is indeed in the g-code.

I went to the g-code preview in the Server and it seems to only show the first 100 lines or so so I can't see whether the rest of the G-code is there or not.

Last thing... Rendering never worked.  I was waiting for a minute or so and nothing happened (in Windows Repetier-Server Version).  I just confirmed that the Mac Server version does generate the render.

Comments

• gcode preview show only the code for the visible layer. So you need to select last layer to see the end.

the server defined end gcode will not appear there. It is only visible in the printer configuration. If you mean end gcode of slicer config that would be in the gcode.

Will test it today.

Rendering normally works on windows. If not maybe C:\ProgramData\Repetier-Server\database\workdispatcher.sql is broken. Try stopping server, delete that file and restart to recreate the file. Or check server log file C:\ProgramData\Repetier-Server\logs\server.log for messages giving a hint. Output from rendering get written there.