Plugin - How extract "X-Ycoordinate data" from a print job to send to a function

edited August 2015 in Repetier-Host
I'm testing the updated Virtual printer, now it's really fast but I noticed somethying strange:
During the virtual printer printer job if I try to export coordinate data (I directly send these data to a laser galvo) using
host.Connection.Analyzer.x and host.Connection.Analyzer.y if the speed it's under 250000 baud I can collect easly all the data; but if I setup a higher connection speed then 250000, the stream of coordinate data it's no more really connected to the real data show on the printing progress but you can extract only few vectors.
I'm trying to use the Virtual printer to extract at fast speed the ccordinate to send to the laser galvo, I choose to use the virtual printer because I can avoid to connect an external board and so avoid to tranfer XY data to a slow Arduino only to incrementing the printing process, using the virtual printer I can direcly start and stop the print job and have the XY data.
Any suggestion on how solve this problem?
Thankyou

Comments

• I still think it would be easier to write this as a custom connector - this case is exactly what connectors are made for.

Anyhow the analyzer has a event 

public event OnPosChange eventPosChanged;

that gets called on every position change. That is the only chance I see to get informed about all changes. This trick is used e.g. for drawing the visual preview.

• edited September 2015
    Hi, 
    Thank you very much for the tips,
    already implemented the OnPosChange, it works fine.
    I'm agree with you, the way to write a new connector it's the best, but now for time reason i cant try.