Cant see Config after updating R-Host V1.0.6 to V1.5.5?

Everything looks ok. expect I cant see Config and Manual contro is not responding, what can be done?

- I use W 8.1 / Arduino Mega 2650 / R-Firmware 0.83.1 / driver provider Arduino LLC V 1.0.0.0 

Comments

• Can you show a screenshot so I can see what you mean. 

Also which config do you mean - printer settings or properties? Does it not appear or menu missing?
  • Sorry about inaccurate description, some more information.

• It looks I am not able to paste screenshot. However, I mean that when I click config putton I cant open Firmware EEPROM configuration. All other (4) are opening ok. Manual control is not working, meaning no any movement. Printing is not working either. Conection looks ok( green colour) and port and pound is correct.
  • Sound like you got no connection meaning host is not registering communication. EEPROM only appears when firmware is detected. Manual moves also require this like all other commands. You should check communication settings if anything there changed, also I do not know why the update should have changed them.
  • Yes this is exactly the case and thats why I am confused. R-Host show that connection, pound and port is right. Devices and Printers in Windows shows that Driveris ok. and correspond the printer setting inHost. I will try to see if there is someting I can find, how ever I can go back to V 1.0.6  
  • Just to be sure - if you have installed the server as well which comes with the host and have configured it to use the printer, the host can not connect as long as the printer in the server is activated. But that would normally block the port in windows so you could not even start connection. The idea is to use not serial connection in host but server connection instead so you print over the server allowing you to close the host after print starts and reconnect any time or check print over any browser in your network (smartphone, tablet).
  • I have instaled server and I am able to switch it on and off. When trying to connect from Host to printer, server is off and I cant acces to server, meaning server is not activated. So I think server is not causing the problem! When trying connect to printer, Log show: - Printer reset detected-initializing start - External Reset - SD init fail - communication time out. Any useful information for solv the problem?

• If you see this in log then connection starts with correct baud rate. Can you provide a full log of the connection with ack/commands enabled. Best from the file log and not displayed log (in properties->basic settings you can enable this). 
    communication timeout is something we do not want and with repetier-firmware normally also does not happen. Please check in printer settings if timeout is set to 30-40 seconds and not 0. That may cause a problem.